I specialize in four things: bringing my sellers the “highest net”, most “protection”, least amount of “stress” and the best opportunity to sell within “their timeframe.”
WHY LIST WITH US? AS YOUR BROKER, WE WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:
Selling any home can be quite the complex feat. We will help you throughout the entire home selling process. By providing you with our service, we will help you get the best price for your Central Florida property, and sell it in the fastest possible timeframe. Selling a home in the Orlando area means a comprehensive plan must be in place. A plan that leads to results includes:
- Set up a consultation appointment with you to tour the home & gather specific knowledge of the property.
- Provide you with a free home valuation to help determine an appropriate pricing plan including active, pending and recently sold comparables.
- Measure room dimensions and take detailed notes to develop an effective marketing strategy.
- Arrange showing instructions to determine what is best for you, either using an Electronic Lockbox or by Appointment Only
- Order attractive hanging “T-sign” to be installed with “text rider,” with the purpose of capturing drive-by prospects.
- Schedule professional photography session to capture extraordinary features of the home.
- Create professional virtual tour using high quality photos.
- Enter listing into the MLS System to be reviewed by seller before being placed “Active.”
- Upload photos and content to countless and premier internet portals and integrate into marketing campaign.
- Showcase home on scrolling headline on the first page of Realtor.com.
- Enhance listing on Realtor.com and activate international exposure
- Feature Home on Realtor.com, Zillow.com, & Trulia.com for Orlando areas.
- Plan a Brokers Open and/or Open House if possible and reach out to our realtor database contacts.
- Network within the community to establish business relationships and promote property.
- Review status, showing feedback and market changes with homeowner.
- Present all offers and negotiate counteroffers, providing knowledgeable advice.
- Obtain an acceptable contract on property with escrow.
- Coordinate inspections and closing arrangements with closing agent and buyer & buyer’s realtor.